Sends us your email and ideas

We have more than 300 emails for camp alumni, but over the last couple of years some of you have moved or changed your email accounts.

Please send your new email and emails of other alumni to campstephensalumni@gmail.com so that we can update our list of camp alumni.

If you have an idea for a blog entry or wish to contribute other material like letters, recipes, diary entries, trip maps. . .send them my way.

If any links are broken, please tell me.

And don't be bashful. It's OK to comment. Really. It's OK.


Sunday, January 16, 2011

1989 Six Week Return




The 1989 Six Weeks Girls: Sue Maxwell, Kelly Harcus, Shannon Fenton, Susie Burpee, Amy Hawkins, Kathy Hulsbosch, Shannon Bond, Kirsten Evans and Laura Simms.

The 1989 Six Weeks Boys: Trevor Sims, Patrick Yarnell, Ian Thomson, Trevor Defries, Jamie Hilland, Stuart Goldie, Tim Francis and Mick Lautt.

Master of Ceremonies: Bob Picken

This was produced in the fall of 1989. I didn't edit it as it appears someone else did many years ago. I left it as is. I suspect it was to be cut in a final edit, but I didn't see the point in me editing out people and their words so many years later.

It was supplied to me by Hal Studholme.

No comments:

Post a Comment